Thursday, January 24, 2013

Danny Brown, Queens NY

One of my favorite restaurants in my hometown of Forest Hills is Danny Brown. A Michelin recommended restaurant in Queens? Yeah, you bet!  It is such a hidden gem tucked away on a small street. It gives you a Manhattan feel but with a local crowd. You'll see new and old families dining here as well as young trendsetters. The wine list is extensive, the food is always impeccable, and the service has never disappointed me. There is something for everybody here. As posted on their website, "Danny Brown... embodies the pleasures of a French wine bar, an Italian "Enoteca," and a Spanish Tapas bar, as well as that of a conventional restaurant." Below are some plates I have tried here - a cheese plate, steak, and confit of duck. Whenever I'm in my neighborhood, I try to have a meal here - reservation permitting! The wait can sometimes be long. But there is a reason why its always crowded, so the wait is worth it! 

Danny Brown
Wine Bar and Kitchen
104-02 Metropolitan Ave.
Forest Hills, New York 11375

Brand Attire Casual to Business 
Reservations Accepted and Recommended on Weekends







No comments:

Post a Comment