Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July! I'm going to Canada!

Flights to Europe were a little too expensive at the last minute on a holiday weekend. So to celebrate America's Independence Day... I'm going to Canada! On July 4th, Ill possibly be on a boat getting soaked under Niagara Falls. Then in the evening, I'll definitely be at the waterfalls, which will be illuminated and watching the fireworks. Then going through Toronto and will try to stand on the glass floors of the CN Tower. The rest of the trip will be wandering around old Montreal, getting lost in the city and soaking in the French culture. I'm nostalgic about Paris so I'm definitely looking forward to immersing myself among the French!  Happy 4th! 

1) NIAGARA FALLS

 

 



STOP 2) TORONTO



3) MONTREAL




 

2 comments:

  1. Great you like italy!! Im in NY and Would like to exchange language lessons With you... Please replay to the email I sent to your post on craigslist

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! not sure who this is. what language do you speak? email me again please scheng24@gmail.com. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete