Friday, April 6, 2012

A Very Crafty Easter

Easter is coming up this Sunday and I can't believe its already here. I remember contemplating going to Miami for Easter a long time ago and here we are already! Below are some images I found on Google for Easter ideas. I hope you can find some inspiration from these and make your Easter your own special day. I'll definitely try to color some eggs - adult style, and have a Spring Bouquet among all the food! Although this post is just Easter ideas... May you have a happy and blessed holiday weekend whether you celebrate Easter or Passover! XO, Sandy

   
Adult Easter Egg Coloring
Little Deviled Chicks

Jelly Bean Filled Vase

I hate the Taste of Peeps, but LOVE How They Look in a Vase!

Bouquet in a Dozen Egg Crate

Individual Mini Cacti in an Egg with Moss
Carrot Center Display
Show off Colored Eggs in a Vase
A Popsicle in an Egg for the Little Chicks! How CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment