Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ancient Rome, Day 1. 4/17/12

The coliseum!! Im here!!! Im really here in Rome! I have to pinch myself to really believe that Im not dreaming. I've always wanted to visit Ancient Rome and I'm finally here. And I knew exactly what outfit I wanted to wear too! I thought this roman long chiffon dress would be perfect for the occasion :) Its amazing how in Rome, on one side of the street is a modern building and the other side is something that was built in 72 AD. My advice is to try to see the coliseum first as early as possible to avoid all the lines then walk up to the Roman Forum, right next door. You'll see horses and gladiators outside the coliseum if you want to take a photo (for a fee). Dont forget to stop for a cappuccino break outside the coliseum either. 
 








  





No comments:

Post a Comment