Monday, April 9, 2012

"If the shoe fits... Buy it in every color."

Hi guys! This weekend I did a little shoe shopping for summer. I'm so happy summer is around the corner! 

The first one is my new resort shoe! It has gorgeous muti-colored coral stones, beads, and wrapped in gold chains. I see my coral pedicured feet in these walking on a white sand beach alongside crystal blue waters. (Hey a girl can day-dream). The second one I was really looking for a good neutral espadrille, but the intricate woven pattern of these heels caught my eye. They look so high fashion and remind me of Missoni. Plus, they make me 5'10" and my legs miles long. I see myself wearing these with anything, but really a white flowy dress. So happy *summer* is around the corner!

1. Resort Shoe by Zigi Soho

2. Boho Chic by Fergie

______________________________________________________________
ONE DAY... 



No comments:

Post a Comment