Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good Night on this Sunday!

Happy Easter (or Passover) everyone!! I had such a longgggg day. I began the morning with a run around the track. Let me tell you something about me - I hate running. Its my least favorite thing to do, next to watching paint dry.  Yes, it's a goal of mine to run a marathon one day, and run a 10k soon... but its so painful for me. But I had to do it since I knew I was going to eat a huge feast - with a sexy 10 lb roast rib as the main event. Dinner was delicious, and I felt guilt-free to eat an extra piece of meat! :) After dinner, I went for a walk around my neighborhood to literally stop and smell the flowers. It is so beautiful in the Spring with all the cherry blossoms in bloom, even though my allergies are a pain. Right now, its super late and I'm watching the movie, "Before Sunrise" with Ethan Hawke, but I'm going to shut down prematurely and go to bed now. I'll be posting more of my Easter pictures soon. I hope everyone had a nice weekend and I'll see you guys tomorrow! Have a beautiful week! xoxo


Posted another Easter picture here @Sandys_Beach
White Lace Crochet Dress by I.N.C

No comments:

Post a Comment