Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fringe

My new favorite fashion obsession this season is fringe! I think I almost love it as much as I love crochet. But I do know one thing for sure... I suddenly want to buy everything that's fringey! There is something hypnotizing about watching clothes that move entirely to its own rhythm.  Its wild, care-free, and sexy. I have always associated fringe with cold weather and winter because I like my fringe in rich fabrics like leather, suede, and chunky knits but fringe is coming full force this warm season with bikinis, cut-out dresses, and bohemian tops.  Even though I already own 95 bikinis, a fringe one is on the top of my wishlist this summer. Obsessed!



 

From top left to bottom right : 
1. Fringe Bikinis from L*space
2. Tie-Dye Hippy Shirt DIY
3. DIY Fringe Scarf from an old T-Shit
4. Fringe Wild-Child Shorts
5. Modern Fringe Flapper Dress
6. Jil Sander Flapper Cut-Out Fringe Dress
7. JJ Winters Suede Fringe Bag
8. Jagger Edge Suede Fringe iPad Case/Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment