Saturday, March 10, 2012

Naughty & Nice: My 2 Favorite "Cheap" Wines

My two favorite cheap wines are Cupcake and Bitch. Both are delicious and such a bargain for the price. 

Cupcake is a little more well- known because the vineyards are located right here in the states.  The vineyards are located in California, which I would love to visit one day.  It is offered in most medium to high-end restaurants in the country for quadruple the price. The wines offered are red, white, and sparkling. I personally like their red and white selection. It is so ridiculously smooth and delicious. 

I think Bitch is the lesser known of the two but has gained notoriety because of its provocative name. Needless to say, I've never seen it carried by a restaurant and have only seen them in select wine and spirit stores.  This is a wine from South Austrailia and is more fruitier, packed with raspberry and strawberry hints. It is pretty delicious and serves as a great ice-breaker! 

And the price?... Both are generally priced around $20! I've actually seen them cheaper online! Not only do I recommend these wines to enjoy for yourself in general, I especially recommend these for dinner parties and when you have guests. These have always been excellent conversation starters and ice-breakers. I can see Bitch served at the Bachlorette party, and Cupcake served at the wedding! And these make great gifts! Around Christmas, give Bitch to your girlfriends who have been naughty and Cupcake to your friends who have been nice! They're perfect. 



My personal wine bar stocked with Reds, Whites, Rieslings, Grey Goose, Bacardi, and Baileys, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment