Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Run with NikeID

One of my new years resolution that I havent really been keeping up with is my running goal. But with my new customized Nike ID's, maybe this will give me some inspiration to go running!  I got them customized at the Nike Store in Manhattan. You customize everything from the picking the shoe style, the material, the colors, to the laces! And you write an ID on it. The tongues of my shoes say "Sandy" and the other says "SMC." It was a little pricey at the start point of $145, plus tax and shipping, it was a total of $170, but its worth it to have a shoe that no one else has but you.

When it comes to running, I just feel like I never have time. And the fact that its winter isn't very encouraging. But once the weather warms up, I promise I'll go running.... Mark my words! Don't be surprised if you see neon pumped-up  kicks running  by you! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment