Sunday, January 29, 2012

Italy - Feb 16, 2012

As you may know, I have the worst case of the travel bug. I am beyond excited to say that in about 2 weeks, I will be traveling to a country that has been on the top of my list of places to go for as long as I can remember. On February 16, I will embarking on a multi-city trip through Italy. I will be traveling to Rome, Siena (Tuscany), Florence, and Venice for a total of 9 days minus travel-time. 

I cannot put my finger on any one reason but Italy has always seduced me for a number of reasons - the food, the language, the culture, the people, the culture, and so much more. I found this great website that has 25 beautiful photographs of Italy. Here are some of my favorites and its still surreal to me that I will be in all of these cities below. 


I like to take a big trip at least once a year. Last year was Paris and Barcelona. This year, its Italy. Looking forward, I think my next big trip will be to Thailand and the surrounding islands, which is #2 on my list. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment