Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinterest.com

This post is dedicated to a site I am absolutely, positively, deliriously in love with. Its a virtual pin-board to pin and organize any photos, ideas, crafts, anything you love on to your own created boards. Some of my boards I've created are 'DIY Crafts, Food with Style (recipes), Dreamy Homes, Photography I love, Travel and Find Yourself'...and a bunch more! I've been on it for about a few weeks now, and my addiction (thankfully) is getting a little more sane. When I first signed up, I could be on it for hours at a time - completely anti-social and oblivious to anything around me. Meaning a bomb could've went off and I would have still been on my macbook pinning pictures! But now I know when to click the little X on my browser and say, "ok Sandy... its time to slowly back away and... get back to work!" Below are some of my favorite pins to give you a little taste as always. Take a browse, and if you love it as much as I do, please follow me below and share in the brilliance of ideas! :) 

http://pinterest.com/sandypins/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment